Welcome to Agawam Animal Hospital
Your Veterinarian in Agawam MA
Call us at (413) 786-4440
What is a “Valet Pet Care”?
As we do now, appointments will be given a scheduled time by a AAH team member.
- Please call us at 413-786-4440 as you are arriving, and wait in your car for instructions from a team member.
- Shortly an AAH team member will instruct you to meet us at the front doors with your pet.
- The team member will collect your pet, and return all non-essential personal belongings. (i.e. leash, collar etc.), cats will remain in their carriers during the transfer.
- You may then choose to wait in your vehicle while the doctor is examining your pet OR wait outside if the weather is nice.
- All communications and transactions will be done over the phone. Our doctor or technician will be speaking with you while your pet is in our care.
- Once the examination and treatments are complete, you may pay over the phone by credit/debit card. If you are paying by cash, a team member will take the payment at your car.
- Once everything is all set, we will return your pet to you.
What is a “Valet Product Pickup”?
- Request your pet’s prescription, food and other product as normal.
- Once your request is ready, you may pay over the phone by credit/debit card. If you are paying by cash, a team member will take the payment at your car.
- When you arrive at our parking lot please pull near the front door, and call 413-786-4440 to alert our team that you have arrived. If payment has not been collected, we will take it over the phone at that time.
- There is no need to get out of your car. Your product will be delivered to you passenger side window by our team
Pet Emergency? Call us right away at (413) 786-4440!
If you live in Agawam or the surrounding area and need a trusted veterinarian to care for your pets – look no further. Dr. John Guntly is a licensed MA veterinarian, treating all types of pets. Your pets’ health and wellbeing are very important to us, and we take every possible measure to give your animals the care they deserve.
Agawam Animal Hospital is a full-service animal hospital and welcomes pet patients in need of routine medical, surgical, and dental care. Dr. John Guntly has years of experience treating serious conditions and offering regular pet wellness care. Beyond first-rate pet care, we make our clinic comfortable, kid-friendly, and calm, so your pet can relax in the waiting room and look forward to meeting our Agawam veterinarian.
We look at every patient in the context of its unique human-companion animal bond. It helps our patients and their human companions feel relaxed, comfortable and confident in our care. We have a surgical and internal medicine referral service, which allows us to refer out to a variety of specialists and even a veterinary school here in Massachusetts. These specialists provide veterinary care for extensive medical procedures such as Oncology, Orthopedics, Laparoscopy, Cardiology and Dermatology.
• Eye problems • Ear problems • Urination problems • Skin conditions • Not eating, vomitimg, diarrhea
• Worms, fleas, ticks (Lyme disease) • Dog cancer • Cats cancer • Spay and neutering • Vaccinations
At Agawam Animal Hospital, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
Visit Our Online Store!